|Power: 7,5 to 10,0 HP|
|Rotation: 3500 rpm|
|Power: 8,0 to 10,0 HP|
|Rotation: 2000 to 3500 rpm|
Machine rotation: 2625 rpm
LABOREMUS’ choppers have a robust structure and design that make them easy to use and maintain. With a great performance, they chop grass, sorghum, cassava green branches, roots, spuds and other types of green and dry forages.
With our system of screens, you can also grind corn kernels, ears and straw, improving your cost-benefit factor.
The choppers include grinding screens with opening sizes 1,60; 3,18; 6,35, 12,7 mm, and flat sheet (without holes).
Cut and crush corn, green and dry products in one single machine.
Shreds corn (including husks and ears) and other grain in different sizes to prepare several types of feed.
Cut with 2 and 3 blades
Shredded with 1,0 mm screen
Shredded with 6,35 mm screen
Shredded with 12,7 mm screen
Grânulo com peneira 3,18 mm
- Epoxy painting for more resistance and longer lifetime.
- Self-compensating bearings for more durability.
- Belt protections according to Brazilian safety norm NR12.
- Easy maintenance and remote assistance.
Version 2.0e includes:
- Intermittent 2 HP motor for forages developed by Nova Motores
- Motor, pulley, belts and on/off switch factory-ready. Just plug and use!
|Grass (flat sheet)||2000 a 3200|
|Cornmeal fine (1,6mm)||240 a 340|
|Cornmeal medium (3,18mm)||550 a 700|
|Cornmeal coarse (6,35mm)||600 a 850|
|Corn ears (12,7 mm)||500 a 700|
NOTICE: * All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier the exact features being offered. Some products may not be available in the market.
• Product presentation may be different from the images.